Whakapapa - Full Length Legging
or 6 weekly payments from $24.98 learn more
Wellington Tattoo Artist, Steve Maddock is the incredible talent behind this beautiful peice of work. Titled Whakapapa, it acknowlegdges the connection of Māori Artist in an online world. Inspired by tattoo artistry gobally, Steve's design pays homages to the cultural significance of his chosen art form.
Each item comes with a limited edition signed frameable print from the Artist. For more about Steve and his role as the chosen Māori artist for this collection, click here.
Fit notes: The Artist Collection fabrics are a firmer fit than our regular fabrics, so please check the size guide for reference. Exchanges welcome.
- Waistband sits high and can be kept up or folded over for two different looks
- Incredibly soft to touch
- Fabric moves with you, and will stretch to fit your shape
- Material retains its original fit and shape
- Mild compression to aid in muscle recovery and performance
- Antibacterial and odour minimising
- Thermal Control
- Quick drying
- Made from world leading biodegradable Brazilian fabric, Amini Sol Eco®
We aim to produce clothing as ethically and sustainable as possible so you can feel good knowing that your leggings are made with love for both people and the environment.
Model wears size medium.
|Size||NZ / AU / UK||US|
Lovingly made in New Zealand.