Whakapapa - Scoop Crop
or 6 weekly payments from $10.82 learn more
Wellington Tattoo Artist, Steve Maddock is the incredible talent behind this beautiful peice of work. Titled Whakapapa, it acknowlegdges the connection of Māori Artist in an online world. Inspired by tattoo artistry gobally, Steve's design pays homages to the cultural significance of his chosen art form.
Each item comes with a limited edition signed frameable print from the Artist. For more about Steve and his role as the chosen Māori artist for this collection, click here.
Lovingly made in New Zealand, this crop is designed for comfort as well as performance. Perfect for Yoga, Pilates and other low impact activities. This unique print will brighten up your day no matter what you're up to. We love a good matching set
- Incredibly soft to touch
- Double lined with ability to add your own inserts
- Fabric moves with you, and will stretch to fit your shape
- Material retains its original fit and shape
- Mild compression to aid in muscle recovery and performance
- Antibacterial and odour minimising
- Thermal Control
- Quick drying
- UV 80 sun protection factor
- Made from world leading Brazilian Supplex, Amini Sol Eco®
Model wears size medium.
|Size||NZ / AU / UK||US|
Lovingly made in New Zealand