Carnival - Full Length Legging
or 6 weekly payments from $24.98 learn more
A blend of photographic imagery and watercolour textures, Carnival captures the beauty and sentiment of Spring - a sacred time of renewal and hope. Diya Dasgupta draws her inspiration from travel, nature, spirituality and total love of colour. She hopes the soft textures and vibrant colours in this print will bring a touch of calm to the wearer.
Each item comes with a limited edition signed frameable print from the Artist. For more about Diya and the project, click here.
Fit notes: The Artist Collection fabrics are a firmer fit than our regular fabrics, so please check the size guide for reference. Exchanges welcome.
- Waistband sits high and can be kept up or folded over for two different looks
- Incredibly soft to touch
- Fabric moves with you, and will stretch to fit your shape
- Material retains its original fit and shape
- Mild compression to aid in muscle recovery and performance
- Antibacterial and odour minimising
- Thermal Control
- Quick drying
- Made from world leading biodegradable Brazilian fabric, Amini Sol Eco®
We aim to produce clothing as ethically and sustainable as possible so you can feel good knowing that your leggings are made with love for both people and the environment.
Model wears size small.
|Size||NZ / AU / UK||US|
Lovingly made in New Zealand.